Moving to Kelowna
Kelowna is known for widely recognized for its hot, dry summers and temperate winters, making the Okanagan a year-round playground of activities for all ages.Rich with culture, a hot spot for events and a charming downtown core, Kelowna promises a lifestyle that is hard to match. Add to this, rolling hillsides with lush vineyards, a crystalline lake and nine months spent golfing, and it’s easy to see why the Okanagan draws so much attention.
Reasons to Relocate to Kelowna
- The climate – Unbelievable weather all year long
- The lifestyle – From beaches to ski hills, Kelowna has it all
- The schools – Amazing education from preschool to university
- The events – Home of the Kelowna Rockets, lively festivals, music concerts, comedy shows and cultural performances
- The scenery – Forested mountains, rolling hills, orchards, vineyards and lakes galore
Our specialized agents at Points West Realty Group look forward to helping you find the home you have been dreaming of in the sunny Okanagan Valley!